Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Yesterday was a little bit exhausting for me! I got a lot of stuff done, but ended up working a lot more than I had planned and snapping at Hannah too much.

This morning I feel fresh and ready to start my day! After about seven and a half hours of sleep I've done a half hour of yoga, read my Bible, made my bed, cleaned the downstairs bathroom and got Hannah breakfast.

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY NEW SCHEDULE. Hannah and I both do so much better on a schedule. I'm much more productive and less lazy. I have been scheduling EVERYTHING, from an hour to rest, to blogging, even playtime with Hannah.

Scheduling allows me to not feel guilty stopping one thing and moving on to the next. It also helps me not to feel SO overwhelmed about everything that needs done, that I do nothing.

Also - I'm thankful for the sweet little girl who sings to my belly, and for the one inside who kicks back.

I'm thankful for my sweet husband who waits on me hand and foot and puts up with my minor mood swings.

Lastly, this morning, I'm thankful for PRETZEL M&Ms!

Hope you all have a day where you can find things to be thankful for all around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts