Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tips And Hints Tuesday - Home Organization

I don't know if it's early nesting or what, but I have been wanting everything to be in it's place. The baby's room is a mess and is going to need to be started soon - but for the last 5 months, I've been throwing anything and everything baby related in there. In fact, as of a few days ago, you couldn't even open the door. I would have taken a picture if I could have.

I've been throwing all of my maternity clothes in there and every baby item given to me to borrow or have - not to mention all of Hannah's outgrown clothes. It's a mess. And, as I just went in there to take before pictures - I just realized why I never actually post before pictures. It's embarrassing. But, I must squelch the preconceived notions some of you have of me, thinking that I'm always neat - because it is as far from the truth as it could be. Ask my mom :)

So, please keep in mind, that I have actually STARTED in this room. I have sorted and labeled maternity clothes and put most of them in my drawers after saying goodbye to the last of my pre pregnancy pants and tiny tees.

This is what I'm working on.


That's not every angle, but it's all you're getting.

So, my tip for you today to motivate you to move is to SNAP A COUPLE BEFORE PICTURES! I guarantee you'll  be motivated to take some "afters!" I'll include mine in the MONTHS ahead. We're a ways off completion in this room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts