Friday, September 3, 2010

Family Friday - FINALLY

Today's Family Friday will express my excitement that my brother Ricky and his wife Doreen are flying on a one way trip from Houston to Pittsburgh this Saturday! They are moving back here for good! I believe it's been 3 years since Ricky has moved down there (2 since Doreen joined him when they were married.)

I'm sure Houston and Johnson Space Center will miss him, but Hannah wants her uncle (and his "moon boots") here. While skyping, Uncle Ricky pretends to wear moon boots that make him float around the screen and Hannah thinks it's hilarious. She's certain that they will run out of batteries by the time he gets home.

Aunt Doreen always picks out the best dresses totally suited to Hannah's taste. She knows just how to love on her neice(s) and nephews!

So, gushing aside, I'm glad to have my family close by and hope they won't get sick of us too quickly.

WELCOME BACK RICKY AND DOREEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts