Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for last night!

We had our kickoff Junior High Service to start of the school year and it was AWESOME!

54 students in grades 6-8 came out for meet with Jesus and have a great time. I always leave Nexus recharged by their energy and passion. It was amazing to see the fantastic group of senior highers and volunteer staff loving on Junior Highers and praying over them. It truly makes me feel like I'm part of something worthwhile and important.

After a difficult day, I ended the night with my heart filled up - thankful to be able to make relationships with students and help to show them a path that will save them from so much heartache during their teenage years and for the rest of their lives.

For that and many other things - I am thankful today.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts