Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Left Over Hair Conditioner

Okay, let me just say I think this post is kind of silly. I have leftover hair conditioner and I'm too cheap to throw it away - but don't care to use it on my hair. So, I'm looking for other things to do with it, so it doesn't go to waste. If you have any ideas that are better than the ones I've found - please comment.

If you're wondering what to do with what's left in the bottle, here are some ideas.

  • Make a detangler spray - Mix a couple tablespoons of conditioner and fill up a spray bottle with water and voila!
  • Eye make up remover - Eh, I don't like this idea. I think Vasaline works very well and seems so much safer. I wouldn't do this.
  • Use it as a UPC label remover on merchandise.
  • Use after you clean paintbrushes to keep them pliable. After washing, apply conditioner and let sit for 15 minutes before rinsing. 
  • Use it to remove fake tattoos.
  • Use instead of shaving gel.
  • Rinsing pantyhose with conditioner supposedly gets rid of static cling.
I don't know that I'll keep that bottle of conditioner long enough to try all this stuff, but there are some good ideas for alternative uses. I just hate waste!

Babo Botanicals - Berry Primrose Instantly Smooth Detangler 8 oz (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts