Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wellness Wednesday - Nesting

I'm 37 weeks! Full Term! CELEBRATE!

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow along with an ultrasound and a non stress test. If the baby hasn't grown enough, and falls below the 10th percentile, there's a chance they might induce this weekend. So, I'm spending today making lists and finishing up my bag packing.

I feel bad saying that part of me WANTS them to take her out tomorrow. I'm getting uncomfortable and cranky. One friend looked at me yesterday and exclaimed with much zeal that I have dropped. I told her not to tease me! I'm having a lot of pain...pretty much everywhere. Lots of contractions...and some delightful mood swings. I know it's par for the course, and ultimately I want Emma to stay in my belly as long as she can, but can you blame a girl for wanting to wear pants with a zipper??

Another important thing I'm doing today. Vacuuming the blinds and the baseboards...Weird. It's been bugging me - and I love to vacuum.

I need to fold clothes now and get some more things done.

I'll do my best to keep you posted if it's time to have the baby this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts