Monday, January 17, 2011

Money Monday - FREE STUFF

I got these ideas from my Real Simple magazine.

For those of you who have Kindles or iPhones/iPad's with book downloading capabilities, you can download HUNDREDS of free E-Books like Jane Eyre and Little Women at the Gutenburg Project (gutenberg.com.) You can get a free e-book reader ap like iBooks or Stanza at iTunes.com.

Getting married? If you create your registry at JCPenny, you can receive a free engagement portrait session at their studio. Just make sure you ask for a manager to do the pictures. I worked at SEARS Portrait studio in high school and know that they'll let any Joe-Shmoe run those cameras!

1 comment:

  1. You can also check out E-Books from the library... I didn't know that until Mark told me!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts