Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Still Reeling


Pastor Donnie and me with the logos of the student ministry.

Me with Hannah and Matt


I have you all fooled....I'm not as great as some of you say I am, and certainly utterly undeserving of the celebration that I was surprised with last night. 

January 12 marked my 10 year anniversary on staff at Riverside Community Church. It's crazy how fast time goes. I'm thankful for the leadership that led me before I helped to lead.

I'm thankful for the beautiful and wonderful friends, family, students, those who gladly serve with me and for the effort that was put into making me feel special last night - for the cards, video, kinds words, and facebook-takeover. I will never forget the love I was shown. It will surely keep me going for another 10 years...maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts