Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for the basics: my beautiful family and our health. I'm feeling so blessed and grateful to God for taking care of my family and me as he has and pray that he continues to do so. I'm so enjoying being the mother to two sweet little girls. Every day I enjoy watching them grow and  learn new things.

I'm grateful for a husband who is more hands-on than any other man I know. He does such a fantastic job of taking care of all of us. He doesn't even complain when he's sick. He plays girly-games with Hannah, changes poopy diapers, and will get up in the middle of the night if I ever need help. He doesn't complain about what's for dinner, or if the house isn't clean, and actually listens to my incessant ramblings and musings about my day.

How could I not be bursting with thankfulness?

What makes you thankful today?

2 comments:

  1. Melissa beautifully put! I am most thankful for a God who forgives and for my great family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful I can read your blog when I'm having a bad day and it will put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts