Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Friday

Well, Matt's off today and I'm on day 5 of this silly cold. To be honest - I feel worse today than I have all week. I'm cranky, my house is a mess, and I'm wondering if all of my efforts to keep Emma from getting sick are going to work. So far it has.

I think Matt and I will go out to breakfast after Hannah goes to school and try to get this house back together. I decided to scrapbook instead of clean yesterday - and I'm paying for it today!

Anyhow - I have to say - I love watching my girls together. Emma is starting to become responsive to all of us - especially her big sister. She'll follow Hannah around the room with her eyes and coo and talk back to her. She'll even yell to get her attention. I just adore the two of them and nothing makes this mama happier than to see them loving each other - now I get that whole thing! The photo above totally captures their relationship. Hannah is such a little mommy to Emma - she cleans up spit up, reads her books and pulls her hands away gently when Emma tries to scratch her face. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts