Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Storing Sheets


I've mentioned this tip before. I hate folding sheets. It really is a pain. Who in the world invented fitted sheets anyway? There's this famous "Martha's Stewart's way to fold fitted sheets" garbage that is stupid. I'm 5 feet tall and it is impossible to fold a deep pocketed queen size fitted sheet well.

So, I've resigned to doing my best to make it "look" like it's folded, when in reality, it's in a ball with a smoothed out top. So there.

But, that's not what this post is about. I can't give you a tip on folding sheets when I stink at it.

I do, however, have a tip on STORING sheets. After you wash your sheets fold them all except for one pillow case. Stack everything else and place the folded sheets inside the leftover pillow case and store in your linen closet.

It makes it SO EASY when you are going to change your sheets. You just grab the stack and go. No more - looking for that blasted fitted sheet or pillow case anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts