Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello :)

I really do miss blogging. I also think I put too many pictures on Facebook that no one cares about - so I need to put them here.

After having mono, I finally am feeling like myself again. Trying to manage my anxiety is a minute by minute activity, but I'm very determined to kick it to the curb once and for all.

Today I feel well. I feel as though I side-stepped anxiety multiple times. I'm learning how to manage the events that trigger it. I now understand that events that cause people to have "self-defeating" beliefs about themselves are the very things that trigger anxiety. It's very interesting to me and so insightful.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying every moment with my family. Life is so busy and I don't want to miss a minute. Pulling out Hannah's old clothes for Emma recently, I had a flashback. When Hannah got a certain pair of pajamas, the movie Click just came out. Adam Sandler's character has a little girl (maybe seven at the time) that runs down the stairs in the same jammies. Matt and I both got choked up watching it, back in the day, thinking about Hannah being that big.


Now, Emma is wearing those jammies and Hannah IS that big. It's crazy. I'm not sad, I just want to be engaged. I'm loving being a mom and wife. It's my favorite!

Here's what's going on in our world:


Here's our family at Hannah's science fair. She was so proud of herself and so were we!




Matt bought Hannah a T-Ball set, ball, bat and glove to practice with.


Aren't they cute??


Here's my little Telly Monster from Sesame Street


This was supposed to be bedtime. It became a sweet little snuggle-fest in Emma's room.

How cute is this? Matt took the girls to the park and caught this sweet picture on his  phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts