Monday, April 2, 2012

Money Monday - Shoes

I feel like the kiddos always need shoes.

Warm weather came to Pittsburgh early this year and I have been looking for a good deal on summer shoes for weeks. I felt like I caved too early last week, but when I thought about it, $37 for 4 pairs of shoes is a pretty good deal. I went to Payless.

I'm only inclined to spend a decent amount on tennis shoes as the kids need them. Sandals can be cheap as far as I'm concerned.


The two on the left are for Hannah and the two on the right are for Emma. I didn't feel like spending anything, but I tried to get shoes that the girls can wear with anything - and I'm happy with my purchases!

Now if I could just get some for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same exact thing! Four pairs of shoes for $40 with a coupon for Payless. Not too shabby. I hate spending money on shoes for the kids because they out grow them by the time we get home!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts