Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Ideas


I'm excited to make Father's Day nice for my husband.  He's such an incredible husband and father, he deserves more than we can give him! We're doing a lot around the house these days, so I decided to keep it simple.

Daddy taking Hannah mini golfing!
I hired our very talented neighbor to mow and edge our lawn so that it was finished as a surprise for Matt when he came home from work Friday. He's been so busy at work and with some family stuff going on, that I know it's a relief for him not to have to do it this weekend.
Daddy and Emma in Siesta Key

Tomorrow, Father's Day, he gets to sleep in, and here are some of the things he'll wake up to.

We got some new blades for his Norelco electric razor. I know, exciting.

Here's a link to a super cute Father's Day Banner we will be hanging up.

We'll be making Double Dipped Glazed Donut Muffins, and since they're for DAD, they will NOT be gluten and dairy free like they usually are!

Here's a little glimpse of the card we made him with the girls' hand prints.


What are you doing for dad? A little bit of thought goes a long way!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts